WHO WE ARE
Our website address is www.planning.ky
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. We collect the following type of data:
Contact Forms, Surveys, & Applications
The Department of Planning Cayman Islands Government may collect the following information when you fill out a contact form, survey, application or subscribe to our newsletter:
- Your Name
- Contact Information such as email address, phone number(s), etc.
- Payment data are necessary for us to process payments and implement fraud prevention measures, including credit/debit card numbers, security codes, etc.
- Business details such as company name, occupation, etc.
- Demographic Information such as address and postal code
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- Your behaviour on the website
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted and will only retain your details on a suppression list to help ensure that we do not continue to contact you.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or pass your information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information to third parties to achieve the other purposes set out in this policy. These third parties may include those working on our behalf.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers including agencies working on behalf of us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. We only disclose the necessary personal information. We do not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure, in accordance with our internal policies and procedures regarding storage of, access to and disclosure of personal data. We may keep your personal data in our electronic systems, in the systems of our contractors, or paper files.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit. We use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies help us improve our site by providing us with information about how users interact with our websites such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and the length of time spent on the site. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All of the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. You may change your browser settings to delete and block cookies. To find out how, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.