I need to notify neighbours regarding a development proposal. Can the Department of Planning provide me with a list of addresses?

No. The Department of Planning can provide you with information on how many of your neighbours must be polled (i.e. 250-foot radius, neighbouring properties, etc.), but the Lands and Survey Department is the agency that can provide addresses. Notification Distances...

Do I need planning permission to construct a house?

Yes. Almost all development on Grand Cayman requires planning permission, including excavation, land clearing, advertising signs, pools, cabanas, sheds, houses, apartments, commercial buildings, and many more. Please contact the Department of Planning to see if your...

Changes of Use – Application Information

Cabana / Gazebos Application Information

Antenna / Wind Turbine – Application Information