Online Planning System
Our Online Planning System currently allows clients to apply for permits online, and to track permit-related plan reviews and inspections. In addition to logging into the system to view information, key status update notifications are automatically sent to our clients via email. The Department’s primary objective is to enhance the efficiency and quality of our service while reducing the amount of paper involved in the Planning process.
Current System Features
- Applying for all permit types online (building, alternative energy, electrical reconnections, etc.)
- Uploading of electronic plans/drawings
- Automatic status email notifications to agents/applicants/contractors
- Issued permit /certificate downloads
- Tracking of plan reviews
- Requesting and tracking of inspection requests
- “Record Guide” list of required plan reviews/inspections to be completed
- For agents, adding and removing subcontractors to/from jobs
- For businesses, adding and removing persons to/from the company
- Apply for Planning permission online
If you experience any issues or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.