Single and Double Family Inspections Chart

Do I need planning permission to construct a house?

Yes. Almost all development on Grand Cayman requires planning permission, including excavation, land clearing, advertising signs, pools, cabanas, sheds, houses, apartments, commercial buildings, and many more. Please contact the Department of Planning to see if your...

House / Duplex-Application Information